Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I also think people have a misconception that De Gea is bad now because he isn't the same guy who spent 3 years being one of the 10 best players in any position and now is only above average. His peak was stellar.

Also generally Oblak isn't talked about enough.

De Gea makes too many errors to be talked in terms of past elite 'keepers.

Oblak is good, not exceptional IMO.

It's very easy to list the top 'keepers from other eras - in this era we're constantly talking about potential.

De Gea makes too many errors to be talked in terms of past elite 'keepers.

Oblak is good, not exceptional IMO.

It's very easy to list the top 'keepers from other eras - in this era we're constantly talking about potential.
I think with the old guys we're talking with a lot of nostalgia. I didn't watch Pat Jennings but I get the feeling that he probably made an error or two.

And Oblak is amazing, easily the best in the world at this point, so saying he's not exceptional is exactly what I'm getting at. I just don't think people know because Atletico don't really get the attention and are tough to watch as a neutral.

Inter officially 6 clear. 13 to play. No other competitions for them so 13 games to give it everything. They have the tiebreak so winning 11 does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back