Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world Cup qualifiers for uefa are still on at the moment.

Not sure there are any friendlies this month
There are for teams in 5 team groups so every side plays 3 games in the break. For the 5 teams it looks as follows

England - 3 qualifiers against San Marino (h), Albania (a) and Poland (h)

Wales - 2 qualifiers against Belgium (a) and Czech Republic (h) and a friendly with Mexico (h)

Scotland - 3 qualifiers against Austria (h), Israel (a) and Faroe Islands (h)

Northern Ireland - 2 qualifiers against Italy (a) and Bulgaria (h) and a friendly with USA (h)

Republic of Ireland - 2 qualifiers against Serbia (a) and Luxembourg (h) and a friendly with Qatar (h)

Leicester will have hoped to win this one with the fixtures they have coming up. Let’s hope Brighton can do the job.
Sheff Utd at home for them on the 14th, then away to Man City, away to West Ham and then home to West Brom in the league.

That Sheffield United game will be interesting, Wilder called them out today, you'd expect a response.

There are for teams in 5 team groups so every side plays 3 games in the break. For the 5 teams it looks as follows

England - 3 qualifiers against San Marino (h), Albania (a) and Poland (h)

Wales - 2 qualifiers against Belgium (a) and Czech Republic (h) and a friendly with Mexico (h)

Scotland - 3 qualifiers against Austria (h), Israel (a) and Faroe Islands (h)

Northern Ireland - 2 qualifiers against Italy (a) and Bulgaria (h) and a friendly with USA (h)

Republic of Ireland - 2 qualifiers against Serbia (a) and Luxembourg (h) and a friendly with Qatar (h)

Thats right yeah, I got an email the other week about the NI v USA game being announced.

I like international football, I like travelling to watch NI in random places id otherwise never visit. But I just dont think there is any need for it this month. These games could be added next season or even next June because its a winter world Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back