Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL though you can get the money and then get dumped out into the europa. It also stops your competitors getting in, but I see your point.

I think if we were going to get top 4 it would have been through doing what Leicester and United have done and winning enough games upfront. Closing and overtaking even a 6 point gap is a lot harder than it seems because normally a team wins a few to close the gap then loses the next few whilst the team they were chasing then wins. It takes a very good run of form and the team above to be very poor to close a 6 point gap and keep it closed. Catching United or Leicester will be difficult. I just want us to get europe though, to have some return for this season.

7pts of Leicester but with two games in hand...5 behind united with a game in hand.

If we draw with Chelsea and win the game in hand then were one win away from being in between them.

it will be close but some of Leicester's remaining games look tough

Man City (H)
West Ham (A)
Man Utd (A)
Chelsea (A)
Spurs (H)

Exactly, we just need to focus on ourselves for the Chelsea and Burnley matches. 4 pts puts us in the mix with 10 to play.

Fulham battered Top 4 chasers Everton, so they should be able to turn up against European Conference League hopefuls such as liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back