Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have taken the £52 million for Wilf and used it to rebuild the squad but Parish got greedy and treated him as a footballing slave and here they are.

No sympathy.
“Good Morning Sir, I’d like to buy your loaf of bread.”
”Of course Sir, that will be £1.50”
What! That bread is only worth 40p!”
Nevertheless Sir, the price of the bread is £1.50”
Well, I’m not paying £1.50”
”Then I’m afraid you won’t be able to have the bread Sir”
”It’s not fair. You‘re keeping that bread against it’s will. It will go stale.”
“Indeed Sir, would you like to buy the bread?You do seem very persistent.”
”Yes please”
That will be £1.50 please Sir.”

I’ve made it as easy as I can for you to understand. Value is opinion based and can be different to price. To be honest the amount of exchanges we have had over this reminds me of Father Ted trying to explain to Dougal the difference between “small” and “ far away”.

who would you want to come in after him? big job on their hands with all those contracts running out
I've come to get behind Howe, which is just as well as it seems fairly likely to me given the fact he wanted a season out and we're the right sized club for his next step. I think he's the right man to lead our rebuild and to use the players the club gets (he won't be choosing them)

I'll take the odd mare at the back if we can go into games like his Bournemouth did

I absolutely hate that this is what people see when they think of us and watch us this season but we'll be back next season. Suffering through the last 10 games of Hodgson will make what comes next so much sweeter

absolutely resent that he's made us a cure for insomnia. I loved being the team who went into games believing we could get a result v anyone on our day and when I read neutrals etc not look forward to our pacey wingers etc.

I always thought Hodgson was an odd choice for a side successful on the counter attack. Quick and tricky wingers.

Though I guess some would argue he's kept up fairly comfortable from the relegation places since his arrival.

No, not that he hasn't been good (he has and it's mental to me he's only 25 ffs) but that he's the best in England.

He arguably has been though mate, he's been comfortably the best left back in the league this season with digne, digne has missed a part of it as well, so they have a point.

I've come to get behind Howe, which is just as well as it seems fairly likely to me given the fact he wanted a season out and we're the right sized club for his next step. I think he's the right man to lead our rebuild and to use the players the club gets (he won't be choosing them)

I'll take the odd mare at the back if we can go into games like his Bournemouth did

Think Howe would do well with you, Roy needs to go at the end of the season.

He arguably has been though mate, he's been comfortably the best left back in the league this season with digne, digne has missed a part of it as well, so they have a point.
People were doing this with Chilwell early in the season too. I'm filing in standard Big 6 English player hyperbole.

People were doing this with Chilwell early in the season too. I'm filing in standard Big 6 English player hyperbole.

Chilwell is one of the best left backs in the league as well though so I can see why ( has had a pretty inconsistent/poor season though tbh )

From what I read from the article, they are saying Shaw is the best left back in the league

Apart from digne ( which is close this season ) what left back has had a better season than Shaw?

Don't get what all the fuss is about here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back