Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilwell is one of the best left backs in the league as well though so I can see why ( has had a pretty inconsistent/poor season though tbh )

From what I read from the article, they are saying Shaw is the best left back in the league

Apart from digne ( which is close this season ) what left back has had a better season than Shaw?

Don't get what all the fuss is about here
I really like Reguilon. Spurs missed him a lot.

View attachment 120426
Got to be one of the most daft shouts I've seen in years.

Not really, he's been quality this season Shaw tbf

Think digne is better like, but Shaw has been very good

No, not that he hasn't been good (he has and it's mental to me he's only 25 ffs) but that he's the best in England.

He arguably has been though mate, he's been comfortably the best left back in the league this season with digne, digne has missed a part of it as well, so they have a point.

People were doing this with Chilwell early in the season too. I'm filing in standard Big 6 English player hyperbole.

Chilwell is one of the best left backs in the league as well though so I can see why ( has had a pretty inconsistent/poor season though tbh )

From what I read from the article, they are saying Shaw is the best left back in the league

Apart from digne ( which is close this season ) what left back has had a better season than Shaw?

Don't get what all the fuss is about here

I really like Reguilon. Spurs missed him a lot.

"Shaw is leagues best left back"

Digne
Tierney
Reguilon

Off the top of my head...he doesnt even get a bronze medal.

Realistically that's what, add Zaha and lose Iwobi and then Godfrey this fall?

Yeah, we probably came out ahead on that one.
Well I don't like it as much when you frame it that way but at the end of the day it would be a waste. Zaha isn't doing the things we'd want him to do and honestly never has at 50m+ level. Maybe a better team would help but that's not a good barometer for signings, everyone is better when the rest of the team lets them do less.

Right. Leeds can make me feel ok about tonight.

My weeks happiness can be restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back