Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi's record on pens is awful for a player of his quality.

When you see what he does all over the pitch, its amazing how he misses from 6 yeard out

I know Upamecano is highly rated but every time I've seen him play he's been dodgy. Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of him but never seen him have a commanding game
He's the most extreme example of people seeing the defender they think the guy could be based on his physical gifts and not taking the time to realize he's constantly making mistakes.

What?

Edit: I think I get it now it took a minute.

Yes the reds looked second best against the prem sides, tbf they have done so for a while.

Europe acts as a far easier and gentler break atm - it's not premiership and the pressure is definitely off, everything their own way again - little wonder the premier league sides could dominate both trophies once again.

Chelsea (or City) my tip for the CL and Spurs (or United) the EL

I know Upamecano is highly rated but every time I've seen him play he's been dodgy. Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of him but never seen him have a commanding game

From the Kyle Walker school of defenders. Average defender, ok on the ball, nothing special but his strength and speed will get him out of trouble 8 times out of 10.

I was expecting Thaigo Silva with pace and power.

Maybe its a case of only watching them these 2 games and they ate just having off days but they are up there with the Norwegian and Swiss type entries in the CL.

Yes the reds looked second best against the prem sides, tbf they have done so for a while.

Europe acts as a far easier and gentler break atm - it's not premierahip pressure off and everything their own way again - little wonder the premier league sides could dominate both trophies once again.

Chelsea (or City) my tip for the CL and Spurs (or United) the EL
Bayern are still the best side in the world and PSG with Neymar would have the two best players in a game against Chelsea and possibly City too. Plus with City you have to worry about the Pep deciding he needs to rip it up right before the biggest game problem. Wide open for me.

EL United are the best side left and I'm not sure it is close but Milan is tricky enough of a draw to be worried.

Just watching the highlightes of the Barca game now, Barca look like they should have scored 5 already.

May watch that game instead

Bayern are still the best side in the world and PSG with Neymar would have the two best players in a game against Chelsea and possibly City too. Plus with City you have to worry about the Pep deciding he needs to rip it up right before the biggest game problem. Wide open for me.

EL United are the best side left and I'm not sure it is close but Milan is tricky enough of a draw to be worried.

Yes Man City are the favourites at the bookies but I personally fancy Chelsea they just look to be peaking at the right time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back