Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Man City are the favourites at the bookies but I personally fancy Chelsea they just look to be peaking at the right time
Tuchel's way of playing has been regularly exposed by high level attackers iirc. Dortmund vs Monaco when Mbappe was there springs to mind immediately as an example of Tuchel being massively outclassed.

Found a different site, break down of his record, is 17 scored 10 missed.

For France, scored 7, missed 3.

Interesting thing is that he seems to be getting worse with penalties, his record since 2018 is scored 4 missed 4.
Yeah that's not good at all. I wouldn't trust Dembele and I don't think anyone in midfield or defense takes them so I guess Messi was the option.

Tuchel's way of playing has been regularly exposed by high level attackers iirc. Dortmund vs Monaco when Mbappe was there springs to mind immediately as an example of Tuchel being massively outclassed.

Chelsea's players look confident and hammering the reds at Anfield even if the scoreline was closer has given them impetus. Tuchel will have to be pragmatic enough to adapt to what he has available.

Chelsea have the pedigree having both won and been losing finalists relatively recently, losing to Man United in 2008 before winning their second final away to Bayern in 2012

Chelsea's players look confident and hammering the reds at Anfield even if the scoreline was closer has given them impetus. Tuchel will have to be pragmatic enough to adapt to what he has available.

Chelsea have the pedigree having both won and been losing finalists relatively recently, losing to Man United in 2008 before winning their second final away to Bayern in 2012
Saints have more players from the 2012 Chelsea winners than Chelsea do. The only person involved that night that was involved with Chelsea this season was Frank Lampard. It hardly matters.

Tuchel has fallen in the later rounds largely do to tactical issues. Actually the one time he didn't was the final last season.

Saints have more players from the 2012 Chelsea winners than Chelsea do. The only person involved that night that was involved with Chelsea this season was Frank Lampard. It hardly matters.

Tuchel has fallen in the later rounds largely do to tactical issues. Actually the one time he didn't was the final last season.

I was hardly thinking any Chelsea players were still playing what's the point of that stat, ok not last year or the year before but eight years ago.

I meant the club has the pedigree not the actual players playing for it right now

I gave the year 2012 that couldn't be clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back