Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in it'll be two in three.

Stop being so pedantic ...unbelievable
Sorry, I just think the English fascination with claiming the PL is the greatest league on Earth is comical. They've had basically one dominant team in Europe (the RS) and one other team make a run (Spurs) since 2013 which is basically the same as Germany with Bayern and Dortmund in that timeframe.

Spain is losing its grip as the Barca and Madrid runs of dominance with Messi and Ronaldo end, but from 2009 to 2019 it was clearly the best league and I'm sure you all will be lining up to tell me differently.

Sorry, I just think the English fascination with claiming the PL is the greatest league on Earth is comical. They've had basically one dominant team in Europe (the RS) and one other team make a run (Spurs) since 2013 which is basically the same as Germany with Bayern and Dortmund in that timeframe.

Spain is losing its grip as the Barca and Madrid runs of dominance with Messi and Ronaldo end, but from 2009 to 2019 it was clearly the best league and I'm sure you all will be lining up to tell me differently.

I find your determination to have the final word is just unbelievable....starting the year after Chelsea win it was nicely done but fill your boots

I find your determination to have the final word is just unbelievable....starting the year after Chelsea win it was nicely done but fill your boots
Go from 2005 if you want. Spain is the best league. England and Germany compete for second. There is no argument on European results in the CL, EL or combining both.

I'll let you have the last word and respond if you want to.

Go from 2005 if you want. Spain is the best league. England and Germany compete for second. There is no argument on European results in the CL, EL or combining both.

I'll let you have the last word and respond if you want to.

You so conveniently started at 2013 when the previous 7 finals featured no less than 8 premier league teams. I had to look it up and sure enough it so nicely fitted your agenda...comical tbf

:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back