Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Moura just did something I haven't seen from any of our players in a long, long time. If that had been one of ours with the ball at his foot, he'd have turned around and played it backwards and the attack would have been over. If only we could attack with pace and purpose.

The Spuds and Gooners arguing is one of the most funniest things in football. They hate each other so much, it’s unreal. A few years ago there was a guy on the train I was taking back to work, he was having a row with the Revenue Protection Officer while wearing a t-shirt saying “Oi Gooner, stick this up your cockerel!”.

Race to the bottom for a Europa League place it seems.

I'd say that Arsenal-Spurs result was good for us but it matters little when we don't win our own games.

I haven't actually been following the league. Are Juve bad nowadays? I just know Ronny keeps scoring loads.
They're still one of the best teams but they aren't, and really haven't been, the dominant side they were for prior periods of this run. The time was coming for them to not win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back