Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again if he wants out and the Saudi's are the only ones interested he may well sell if the authorities allow the sale in the championship as wasnt it the PL who were against the sale and not the FA?
There was an issue over tv rights and the Saudis because of them streaming Be-In sports illegally through a channel called Be-Out or something.

That could be resolved by the new owners just pulling the plug on that channel.

The main reason the club hasn't been sold is because Ashley is a greedy parasite, them going down a level isn't going to fix that.

We allowed these jokers to the double over us!!

I still think they'll have just about enough to dodge the drop but they're really an awful, woeful side under Bruce.

Just had a nose at their Facebook page and fan after fan is screaming for his head.

2 little bit of awkward Prem games from an Everton POV today - Think West ham and arsenal drawing is best for us really as arsenal get to close if they win and west ham go further away if they win, while Villa v spurs maybe better a draw [or villa win if winner that game]

2 little bit of awkward Prem games from an Everton POV today - Think West ham and arsenal drawing is best for us really as arsenal get to close if they win and west ham go further away if they win, while Villa v spurs maybe better a draw [or villa win if winner that game]
It's always tempting to want draws when it's the teams around us, I would make a case that Arsenal beating West Ham is a decent result because they really need their wings clipping and Arsenal are such a clown car of a club that the one thing they won't be able to do is maintain decent league consistency and chase the Europa. I want draw in that one, followed by Arsenal win, even if it means giving up AFTV for the day.

Mourinho has to be near the exit at Spurs, for that reason alone if they turn up against Villa and prolong their agony by winning there it would be really irritating. I hate watching games hoping for draws, because Mrs. Bohemian Toffee will need the league table explaining again if I switch sides after every goal. Draw or Villa win, but only if it's not cataclysmic enough to end Mourinho.

Lennon disgraced himself taking a ridiculously dominant celtic and have rangers win the league so handily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back