Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
been clever that really waiting for the foul to come in i thought, surely didnt leave the ball on purpose expecting the foul or did he

Looking like the 8th place trophy is ours unless WHU implode and we can sneak Europe.
I see us getting 8th or 9th...a 'nothing' position...which will please our lads as it reduces performance anxiety for next season (low expectations etc). I predict next season we'll finish between 11th and 8th...which will please our lads because it reduces performance anxiety over the season following next. I predict that that season we'll finish between 11th and 8th...which will please our lads because it reduces performance anxiety over the season following that.....etc etc

On the bright side, every December, the lads will put in some fabulous Blue Chrimbo appearances

NSNO

All I could think watching that was how the hell did we win 0-2 at the King Power?
They had their best 2 players out and still played Utd off the park.

I’m sorry but you can’t be losing at home to Leeds, Newcastle, Fulham and Burnley and expect to be taken seriously as European contenders.

All I could think watching that was how the hell did we win 0-2 at the King Power?
They had their best 2 players out and still played Utd off the park.

I’m sorry but you can’t be losing at home to Leeds, Newcastle, Fulham and Burnley and expect to be taken seriously as European contenders.
Their goalie made a massive error that allowed us to sit back and we got a corner right. It wasn't exactly about us being great.

Tielemans was the one when we went for Gomes.

Tielemans the best player outside the traditional big few by an absolute mile.

About time this club started taking my advice.

View attachment 121868

Ive been talking about him since 2015 :)

We still havent signed a single midfielder with his or Ndidi's profile in those 6 years.

Ndidi is only 24 ? I thought he was about 29. Leicesters midfield is sorted with him maddison and tielemans all around 23/4.

We need to target them young at CM.

Looking like the 8th place trophy is ours unless WHU implode and we can sneak Europe.

No Doucoure = No Party

We've blown our load big time

The next 5 games are massive for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back