Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t been good since the 80’s. You’re either watching us and unhappy, or watching other teams play well and are unhappy. If I was that miserable about football I’d just start watching another sport altogether.
There’s a whole other aspect to football than just what’s on the pitch.

There is a social aspect, a family aspect and then being devoted to them.

I take it you aren’t a match-going fan?

Ancelotti doesn’t say to them deliberately ‘go ahead lads, pin yourselves back, get overrun in midfield, make basic errors in defence’. When we’ve won games this season is when the players have been laser focused in all areas, when we’ve lost/drew, it’s down to individual errors
He took off James the other day, our only creative outlet, and replaced him with a defensive midfielder who hadn’t played for 2 years.

Josh King, a player he signed in January, was left as an unused substitute.

Ancelotti is serving up some absolute turgid football here.

Right now? We’ve been a joke team since Moyes left. Some of the current players we have (Gomes Siggurdson Davies Iwobi Bernard) are the laziest in the premier league.

Of course its been a long term problem but we are where we are. Right now we do not run enough or show enough energy. I dont see many players leave the pitch really tired too often. I'm fully behind Ancelotti and the long term process but I don't like this currwnr version of Everton that much. That's why we need squad overhaul.

There’s a whole other aspect to football than just what’s on the pitch.

There is a social aspect, a family aspect and then being devoted to them.

I take it you aren’t a match-going fan?

I do indeed “go the match”. Not a STH anymore but I’m not sure what difference that makes. Or is this another “you’re not as much of a fan” argument.

I mean it's the most Everton thing ever that as soon as we get a highly rated manager the one we mocked for years suddenly starts doing a better job than him

Moist getting top 4 with the hammers on a shoestring budget whilst that Dutch clown spends £250 million to take us from 8th to 8th.

If you didnt laugh you would cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back