Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn’t have been his first option had Gomes not been injured early on. Let’s not forget either that James is just back from missing several games with a persistent calf problem
There’s no good reason to be taking off your creative players at only 1-0 up against a woeful Crystal Palace team.

Josh King should have been on.

And isn’t it MADNESS that, even at that stage, we weren’t a better XI than City, Liverpool, etc?!
It's just like you said mate... Certain combinations click at certain times.

At the moment, nothing is gelling for us. I would love it if we could just get a little of traction for the remainder of the games.

He’s been here a year, not 5 minutes.

Look at the way Brendan Rodgers has Leicester. They’re miles ahead.

Also, Ancelotti is the one who is picking Pickford. Olsen should have remained in goal for this game, given the two Newcastle goals weren’t his fault.

This could be a blip or it could be Ancelotti nearing the end of his time of being a top manager. We’ll know more over the next few weeks with easier fixtures and the player we can’t win without being back.

For £11m a year, we deserve a lot more than what we are seeing.

Brendan Rodgers would’ve been great here.

I’d bring Brendan Rodgers in, tbh.

I’ve already said you I’d like as manager. I think Brendan Rodgers could do a decent job for us.

He’s still got the the hunger to succeed, something I don’t think Ancelotti has anymore.
Brendan Rodgers turned around Leicester quicker than what this arl dinosaur has done.

I’d love us to go for Brendan Rodgers or Nagelsman. Offer them the wage Carlo is on and show them the plans the club have and the budget they could be working with.

They’re both at clubs going through a purple patch right now but it isn’t sustainable for either of them.

What’s wrong with Brendan Rodgers? He’s an extremely good manager who fits the bill for what we want.

Someone tag this spanner in for me, he’s got me on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back