Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is surprising:

Only Manchester United (16) and Manchester City (19) have scored 3+ goals in more Premier League matches than West Ham (15) since David Moyes returned to the club.

From a quick look we seem to have about 5 with Ancelotti. Kind of surprised about that with Moyes. Didn't think they really had those kinds of players there.

Ancelotti sets us up to hold what we’ve got and allow every team to play on the front foot.

It’s a boring, tedious approach and one that is failing.

Problem is there are too many happy clappers in our fanbase - 8th and the odd cup quarter final and its job done.

Ancelotti gets next season for me but the performances and results are not good enough.

However he's limited to an extent with the slow snail squad we have built by that clown DOF we have.

I’m not saying they don’t deserve it, I’m just saying I’m fed up with us being absolutely crap
Yup. Me too, but I think the word is patience with us. We’ve spent the last couple of windows dismantling and shipping out all the crap in our squad, but there’s still work to do. I trust Carlo to bring the right players in over the next couple of windows and then start to build a team and a system.

It's your truth.

He's bought Soucek and Bowen, then Lingard on loan. Other than that, it's an inherited squad who's spine is pretty solid and consistent (Rice, Diop, Fabianski, Antonio).

Our core squad is pretty bog standard, improved by some Carlo signings, hit by injuries, and not consistent.

Or you can just whinge and pine for Moyes coming back
How dare Moyes sign players to improve the team?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back