Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti has a job to improve the team and he’s not done it.

We finished 7th with Koeman
We finished 8th with Fat Sam
We finished 8th with Silva
We finished 12th with Ancelotti
We’ll probably finish 8th at best this year.

Considering his wage and pedigree, I think we all expected more. No one expected the turgid football and disgraceful home record.
12th is an improvement on where we were when he joined. 8th would be an improvement on 12th.

stop arguing with everyone Nymzee. You’re normally a likeable bloke but today you seem to have a real bee in your bonnet. Take some time out mate.

I haven't argued with anyone today lol I just disagreed Palace are as good of a team as us just because we drew 1-1. Shrewsbury once knocked us out of the FA Cup but you wouldn't have said they're a better team.

Another nervy ending for West Ham.

Is Iheanacho's contract up at the end of the season because he's suddenly started scoring goals!

We are 9 points off 3rd place with 2 games in hand despite being pretty average this season.

I haven't argued with anyone today lol I just disagreed Palace are as good of a team as us just because we drew 1-1. Shrewsbury once knocked us out of the FA Cup but you wouldn't have said they're a better team.
Fair enough mate...you have a lovely Sunday evening mate. 3 am here in NZ...we had the most beautiful roast shoulder of pork last night. I’m fact, just typing that has motivated me to get up and cut myself a slice of leftovers!!

Lingard will go to the Euros, get time against Scotland or whoever that are bad enough to make him look good and then get on when England need to chase a game in the knockouts only to not actually be up for it while Sancho or whoever watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back