Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another nervy ending for West Ham.

Is Iheanacho's contract up at the end of the season because he's suddenly started scoring goals!

We are 9 points off 3rd place with 2 games in hand despite being pretty average this season.
Iheanacho signed new deal week ago that keeps him there till 2024

Gee whizz...I have just seen the West Ham result. I am made up for the Moyesiah and genuinely hope he can go all the way in Europe next season. Champion of Europe !!...and us Evertonians can bask in some of the reflected glory. The Moyesiah is a Blue!

On paper you'd think we do but one does start to wonder... we do have a history of drastically overrating our own players.

We certainly do, I remember people being desperate to argue Barkley was on a par with Lampard and Gerrard at 22 when in reality he was never anything more than a decent Premier League player. We don’t help ourselves or the players by placing these wild ratings on them.

Imagine feeling empowered as an Evertonian when other teams dare to win games now and again or when we lose. Like GB has to be praying for a loss tomorrow. None of this 'happy to be wrong' BS. Just unadulterated wanting us to lose.

Just green with envy mate.

Why are we so poo.
I think you need to more specific...yes, we are absolutely poo at football but we are fabulous at work in the community. Now, I contend you can be good at either one or the other ...being good at both is asking a bit much of lads on pretty small incomes when compared to the likes of Messi or Ronaldo or Le Bron James.
Me? I am very partial to a good Christmas panto and so I just love Blue Chrimbo and the way our lads embrace it so wholesomely. So the footie side of it (at which we are total poo) doesn’t worry me. Us Evertonians can all derive football success by living vicariously through the present exploits of our great manager The Moyesiah.

So is this spurs United game a win win. Carlos been shown up by a baby face China league manager or Jose who did it on a humid day in porto.

Gee whizz...I have just seen the West Ham result. I am made up for the Moyesiah and genuinely hope he can go all the way in Europe next season. Champion of Europe !!...and us Evertonians can bask in some of the reflected glory. The Moyesiah is a Blue!
The last time he got 4th and got into the Champions league, Liverpool won the competition and qualified anyway.

Can see it happening again.

Imagine feeling empowered as an Evertonian when other teams dare to win games now and again or when we lose. Like GB has to be praying for a loss tomorrow. None of this 'happy to be wrong' BS. Just unadulterated wanting us to lose.
He must be one of those 'self-loathing' toffees. The type who's a masochist and genuinely derives pleasure from watching us get punished. :Blink:

Imagine Carlo gets his team selection and tactics right tomorrow and selects a staring 11 that just clicks... And fortune shines on us, we get no more injuries and keep this side for the rest of the season, resulting in us going on an amazing run of results... That'll probably piss him off! lol

So is this spurs United game a win win. Carlos been shown up by a baby face China league manager or Jose who did it on a humid day in porto.
No, if Tottenham win it will be back to crying about our missed opportunities and how we're never going to get into Europe now.

They will crank the doom and gloom up 100% if Jose gets a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back