Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else can’t wait for the season to end? Don’t know if it is us being bottlers, or the lockdown, or the no fans, or the general media/ref bias for the establishment clubs or whatever, but I really can’t be doing with the game the last few months.

There's only so much fun to be had watching the games from your sofa. I'm over that now big time

Anyone else can’t wait for the season to end? Don’t know if it is us being bottlers, or the lockdown, or the no fans, or the general media/ref bias for the establishment clubs or whatever, but I really can’t be doing with the game the last few months.

Looking forward to next season now with hopefully some decent signings and fans back at GP

I know, it's football but it's not the football we all know, the derby game at the pit summed it up for me, fantastic we finally laid the bogey but I for one felt as empty as the stadium at the end just watching our boys celebrating on their own.

Aye mate. The loss to Burnley at home was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Up until that match, I had decided that I was going to invest a substantial amount of hope, optimism and believe in the squad... One last time.

The disappointment that I felt after the match was severe enough for me to say: I've seen enough for this season.

I'm still watching, but I have no expectations for where we will finish... Just get it over and done with, so we can start getting excited for next season.

I know, it's football but it's not the football we all know, the derby game at the pit summed it up for me, fantastic we finally laid the bogey but I for one felt as empty as the stadium at the end just watching our boys celebrating on their own.
Edit: This too. It was like the ultimate bitter-sweet moment.

It's a mixture of us being crap and the games being soulless with no fans in.

The auguries for our game vs BHA are not great thanks to today’s results for Spurs and Arse. I suspect these will exert too much mental pressure to perform upon our brave lionhearts...and they will inevitably succumb to that pressure. We really needed Spurs to win and Arsenal to lose to have any realistic chance of victory. Oh well, c’est la vie I guess...

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back