Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford, Martial and Greenwood can all play there yet none are overly convincing and they all tend to fare better from the wide positions. A top class striker would replace one upfront (prob Martial) or they could rotate the 4 of them.
They'd have to change how they play though to fit him in.

Show us on the doll where Harry Kane touched you.

I mean hes literally 1 of the best Strikers in the world and you can never miss a chance to slate him.
He's great but I'm questioning if he's pay 100m and build your team to suit him great.

And the way he is playing right now requires a team to suit him. United I think could do it because Rashford comes central enough.

As I said at that price I'd have 7 extra years of Haaland or put it toward Mbappe instead.

He's great but I'm questioning if he's pay 100m and build your team to suit him great.

And the way he is playing right now requires a team to suit him. United I think could do it because Rashford comes central enough.

As I said at that price I'd have 7 extra years of Haaland or put it toward Mbappe instead.

With you on this, he's absolute quality is Kane but he's 28 in a few months with a spotty injury record. Throw in Levy's massive ego and you are looking at an eye watering financial package to bring Kane to your club. He should of moved on 2-3 seasons ago.

With you on this, he's absolute quality is Kane but he's 28 in a few months with a spotty injury record. Throw in Levy's massive ego and you are looking at an eye watering financial package to bring Kane to your club. He should of moved on 2-3 seasons ago.
The Athletic had an article about this this week and they speculate that Levy won't sell unless it is a world record fee. Even if he's coming down from that you're talking well into 9 digits. It will be one of those sagas I'm sure, but my guess is Haaland is the first domino this summer, not Kane.

The Athletic had an article about this this week and they speculate that Levy won't sell unless it is a world record fee. Even if he's coming down from that you're talking well into 9 digits. It will be one of those sagas I'm sure, but my guess is Haaland is the first domino this summer, not Kane.
I think Sancho is the first domino, Haaland goes next season is my shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back