Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said very consistently for 4 years Keane isn't very good.

Yerry mina is our best cb and it's not even close.
43% Keane
0.5% Mina

49% Keane
0% Mina

Correct, it wasn't even close.

Yeah, they're properly bad. Like, BBC 2 fly on the wall documentary bad.

Always surprised me that a city the size of Bristol can't get a top flight team out of either City or Rovers.

Its not really got a football culture like say Liverpool/Manchester/NE. (And loads of others). Billions of sat/sun stuff, but sommet is lacking.

I have posted before, but in the RU World Cup final between SA and England, at one point, half the England team had come through the rugby system in the city.

43% Keane
0.5% Mina

49% Keane
0% Mina

Correct, it wasn't even close.

People are often wrong it's fine.

Like I said when we play deep he's alrite it's when we change that he flaps it, considering we've played deep most of the time Carlo has been here it's not been as obvious to see. I suspect next season when we change the way we play he'll be back to the Keane we all know and love.

People are often wrong it's fine.

Like I said when we play deep he's alrite it's when we change that he flaps it, considering we've played deep most of the time Carlo has been here it's not been as obvious to see. I suspect next season when we change the way we play he'll be back to the Keane we all know and love.
Yeah, I'm sure Carlo Ancelotti is going to suddenly change his whole tactics cos a few wrong people on a forum thinks he should play a higher line.

Its not really got a football culture like say Liverpool/Manchester/NE. (And loads of others). Billions of sat/sun stuff, but sommet is lacking.

I have posted before, but in the RU World Cup final between SA and England, at one point, half the England team had come through the rugby system in the city.
I knew it was more rugby country, but that's an impressive fact about the England team.

I did a wiki search on Bristol City, seems they peaked in 1901, still surprising that Spurs got the tap for the Franchise League ahead of them.

Yeah, I'm sure Carlo Ancelotti is going to suddenly change his whole tactics cos a few wrong people on a forum thinks he should play a higher line.

Nar Carlo will change his tactics because he'll have better players available to him, like the way we started the season. Much different to the way we have played recently.

He also wouldn't be allowed to play the way we currently play at home with a full house.

Nar he hasn't like at all. Keane is a very one dimensional defender who can only play well when we are deep, the moment we change that he gets caught constantly.
And we've played a high line with Mina when exactly?

The last time we pressed successfully Idrissa Gueye and Kurt Zouma were in our team.

People tell me I'm too much of an idealist but I honestly couldn't give two tosses whether we press or not. It is in vogue but it has never been the only way to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back