Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we've played a high line with Mina when exactly?

The last time we pressed successfully Idrissa Gueye and Kurt Zouma were in our team.

Not saying that, but Michael Keane and getting caught with a long ball over his head is the most common thing in football, mina is just a far better defender and doesn't get caught flat footed every single time by the same thing.

Yes 1961 when they won their second title.
Huddersfield Town have won it more times than them.

In the PL years, apparently just over half of all the 92 clubs in England have played in the PL.

In my lifetime, 66% of the sooper dooper "elite" European Royalty who have wet their collective pants, have played in the lower leagues.

Its fluid this footie lark.

Oh. 2 1 Spurs.

It's not like we're that good at sitting back either

I don't care what we do so long as it works and we're actually having a go
No we really aren't.

I feel the same, when I say I want us to play better I don't mean stylistically. I really mean we just need to be better at whatever it is we're choosing to do.

I knew it was more rugby country, but that's an impressive fact about the England team.

I did a wiki search on Bristol City, seems they peaked in 1901, still surprising that Spurs got the tap for the Franchise League ahead of them.

Finished second and lost the cup final to United.

They had a short stay in Div 1 in the late 70s, (when I moved down here, which was sound), but it is a mystery. Jersey have produced better footballers than Bristol ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back