Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great to see Troy Deeney and Tom Clevs back in the premier league.

wind_em_up_md_wm_v2.gif

That sending off is a joke. One of many this season.

Lash every single one of our refs in a skip. Embarrassing

"Sir, that is the most unjust red card I have ever seen. I shall now proceed to EARN that red card. No, I am not going anywhere until I am thoroughly done earning it. You can move if you like. I'll follow."

And I don't argue with referees. Ever. But that really was the worst decision I've seen. Part of the reason not to argue with them is so doing it has meaning should something like this arise. I'm impressed Moyes handled it as well as he did. I'd have been in the stands, and counted it part of the cost of showing the players that I would fight for them.

I'd also like an explanation for how Azpilicueta steering the ball into his arm isn't a yellow and a PK. Given this week's context, that decision also looks extremely bad.

Worth noting that Lee Dixon appropriately lit Kavanagh up the whole way through the process on our broadcast.

Edit: Dixon commendation.

Last edited:
Inappropriate Language
"Sir, that is the most unjust red card I have ever seen. I shall now proceed to EARN that red card. No, I am not going anywhere until I am thoroughly done earning it. You can move if you like. I'll follow."

And I don't argue with referees. Ever. But that really was the worst decision I've seen. Part of the reason not to argue with them is so doing it has meaning should something like this arise. I'm impressed Moyes handled it as well as he did. I'd have been in the stands, and counted it part of the cost of showing the players that I would fight for them.

I'd also like an explanation for how Azpilicueta steering the ball into his arm isn't a yellow and a PK. Given this week's context, that decision also looks extremely bad.
Chelsea isn't it? Rubels are probably already in the post for the dodgy ****s ruining the already laughably corrupt game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back