Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but I thought it was an obvious red card to the yanks on the forum :pint2:
I watched it a few times and I felt he planted his leg very strangely.

It wasn't a red, but I can see why it was given as 1.

To clarify, it wasn't a red, but I suppose it could be argued there was slight intention, but it would be very hard to prove.

That surely must mean VAR is toast.

3 VAR refs, plus a match ref, say Red. Some more refs, (I assume), overturn it?

What credibility has it left now?
As I say above, I can see why somebody might think what they thought, but its impossible to prove there was any intent at all and it was a farce that it was confirmed as a red, you gotta give the benefit of the doubt and there was a considerable amount.

Need to fall back on the deciding factor. What annoys kopites more? Actually this isn’t helping very much here...

Go with Madrid purely to avoid the narrative of how absolutely amazing Premier League football is when we get a City v Chelsea final. Martin Tyler will be slipping it in more often than Prince Andrew was finger blasting teens.

Go with Madrid purely to avoid the narrative of how absolutely amazing Premier League football is when we get a City v Chelsea final. Martin Tyler will be slipping it in more often than Prince Andrew was finger blasting teens.

Never going to be an all english final

PSG will slap City

Want both of the greedy barstewards to lose, but at a push, Real Madrid, down with the big 6.

Imagine Jon Moss trying to keep up with play there. LOL.

knew i recognised him

just found out he's going to ref the fa cup final this year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back