Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

That chance he hit straight at the keeper early on sums up his season.
It stood out for me tonight how poorly he times his runs and that he has developed a tendency to move to an area where he won't receive the ball, either gets a defender between him and the ball carrier or puts himself into a position where he is static and waiting for the ball which makes him easy to defend.

It stood out for me tonight how poorly he times his runs and that he has developed a tendency to move to an area where he won't receive the ball, either gets a defender between him and the ball carrier or puts himself into a position where he is static and waiting for the ball which makes him easy to defend.

For me the main problem is how often he fails to convert when he does find himself in good positions.

Well I didn't expect that tonight, expected a more even match... Chelsea were so much better than Real, the only way Real go through is if they get lucky next week... You can't play Modric and Kroos against Chelsea's midfield, they were getting run past every single time... fair play to Tuchel, I don't see Lampard's chelsea playing like this.

Maybe Tuchel's personality doesn't fit with Neymar's? Tuchel seems very demanding with his full on press and maybe you don't need it playing in the French League. Roman probably wanted what Liverpool had so he got Tuchel and some German players like Werner and Havertz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back