Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate this “holier than thou” act that english commentators have. Jenas losing it over players surrounding the ref, calling out Neymar “diving” all the time. It’s embarrassing going on like english teams are the benchmark for footballing integrity

They dont like these sneaky foreign teams besmirching our good proper english boys with thier sneaky foreign antics

I still do

One red card isn't going to change that

It was a bad tackle and he got sent off

It happens sometimes

Doesn't mean he isn't a great player
They accepted a loan offer from Newcastle in January, so maybe you'll get your wish.

No idea how anyone could think he's a 'great' player, though.

Also, Mbappe seems wasted playing central. Haven't they got any strikers on the bench?

City were absolutely crap there which probably means this is over as they're rarely crap twice in a row. PSG threw it away, and don't give City any credit for it as they were completely contained until Navas forgot he had to play the game tonight. The wall threw a second one in and Gana did something dumb so that they didn't have to handle pressure late.

It’s city’s year, isn’t it? And for all the chatter of the prem being down, in all likelihood it’s going to be an all prem final yet again.

Looking like the Man City vs Chelsea final so many on here and myself predicted is most likely on the cards now.

Although neither tie by any means over yet I can't say i'm even the slightest surprised by the way it's going so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back