Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
City were absolutely crap there which probably means this is over as they're rarely crap twice in a row. PSG threw it away, and don't give City any credit for it as they were completely contained until Navas forgot he had to play the game tonight. The wall threw a second one in and Gana did something dumb so that they didn't have to handle pressure late.

Why are you so absolutely furious that City beat PSG?

Why are you so absolutely furious that City beat PSG?
I'm not so much furious as just bewildered by people thinking they played well there.

But then again I've got people in the Carlo thread telling me Everton have been good this season so maybe I should just accept that there are always those who look at the scoreline and that's their mind made up.

I'm not so much furious as just bewildered by people thinking they played well there.

But then again I've got people in the Carlo thread telling me Everton have been good this season so maybe I should just accept that there are always those who look at the scoreline and that's their mind made up.

I mean PSG didn’t lay a fingernail on them from what I just saw.

No nonsense is Dias. I know he’s had his plaudits but nowhere near Van Dijk levels of love in. Easily had a similar impact.
It's probably mostly because City were a top 5 side in the world before he arrived. He's really good but he really hasn't transformed them the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back