Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve just gone away to one of the best teams in the world and absolutely smothered them in the second half. PSG could barely put a pass together. I’m not sure what you’re going for here mate, do you think PSG deserved to win? They had a decent first half without creating anything other than a set piece, then it was all possession by City and the PSG mistakes followed.
It really isn't a surprise that you're one of the most vocal in the "Everton are playing great" camp.

I'm not so much furious as just bewildered by people thinking they played well there.

But then again I've got people in the Carlo thread telling me Everton have been good this season so maybe I should just accept that there are always those who look at the scoreline and that's their mind made up.
lol lol lol We have been good this season, won games that we shouldn’t have, sign of a great team, beat arsenal twice since 1885, won at anfield and you’re saying we are bad? Would you rather lose and play good football or win and play not so good football? I’m interested. @ me in the Carlo thread or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back