Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard from a usually reliable source that the deal for Jack Grealish to go to City
is practically done. Not sure we need him to be honest. Would rather we spent the
cash on an out and out striker to replace Aguero.
I think one of the things that makes City smart is they sign good players regardless of need when they can. They didn't need Mahrez when they made the deal either iirc but where would the be now had they not done?

Just heard from a usually reliable source that the deal for Jack Grealish to go to City
is practically done. Not sure we need him to be honest. Would rather we spent the
Must be nice to be in position where you can say ‘not sure we need him’ about Grealish He’s absolute quality.

Any team in world football would need Grealish. He's fantastic. His attitude isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would turn out to be either, I expected another Ravel Morrison.

It's not that we wouldn't need him; it's that we wouldn't have a prayer of getting him.

EDIT: And it's after hitting the button to post that I realised @PaulPowersTash is a City fan. Rather than delete this, I'll let it stand as a monument to how stupid I am.

I really like him, I hope he gets the England job or moves on from Fulham to a better team to see where he's at. I was impressed how decent they were when we beat them 3-2 while we clinged on for our lives.
Not sure he's got the tactical chops for it but he seems a great guy so hopefully he gets a shot at something like that

I think its an absolutely fantastic signing. Sterling seems to have gone off the boil and Grealish is a more intelligent, skilfull and technical player than him. Plus he has a great turn of pace. I honestly think Pep can help him become a proper superstar of world football.

god looking at Southamptons form they really have been shocking since they beat the RS

that embarrassing display from their manager can't have helped

Another absolutely disgraceful sending off.

The defender won the ball.

Pathetic.

Can't kin stand Leicester. How do they get so good and how are they so much better than us when we've got superstar managers and players and have spent hundreds of millions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back