Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoilsports. Always liked Barca but my desire to see Koeman cack the bed is greater.

I'm a season ticket holder and I want them to lose. Partly to see Koeman turfed out but mostly because the clubs in bits and a crappy barely deserved title win just papers over the cracks. If this super league thing goes away I think a few seasons winning feck all and starting again would be better

Might like the teams more if they can't waste money on overpriced crap and have to start using the youth products again

And some day far into the future I might forgive them for the capitulation in that semi final but that's a long way off

How many games has Foden started?

You don't have to look the answer is 15 and that's disqualifying on it's own. If he's not in City's primary XI he's not in the best XI for the league.

The rest is fine enough. You can make a few cases in midfield for others and I'm fine with Lucas Digne at LB instead but Shaw and Kante work too.

Yeah like i said, bit of a toss up between him and Mount for me.

I don't think City have a 'best XI' though and, right now, Foden is in it - he'll start the CL final I imagine

To have Fernandes in before Kevin dB is frankly a joke.

See, I think KDB is brilliant, but this isn't a team of the best players overall, it's a team of the best players for this season and IMO Fernandes has been right up there this year. He's pretty much single handedly dragged United through and it's only in the last few weeks he's looked remotely leggy.

KDB missed a fair chunk of the season through injury, yet coincidentally that was when City started picking up. Not saying KDB was poor, I just think there's been three better performers than him in midfield this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back