Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like i said, bit of a toss up between him and Mount for me.

I don't think City have a 'best XI' though and, right now, Foden is in it - he'll start the CL final I imagine
Just can't have 15 starts and be in the best team of the season. I think it disqualifies Grealish too.

It isn't about whether he's one of City's best players so much as 11 other outfield players have played more. He's in the best XI now but it is a season long award so the first few months matter equally. It is why DCL is our player of the season.

Just can't have 15 starts and be in the best team of the season. I think it disqualifies Grealish too.

It isn't about whether he's one of City's best players so much as 11 other outfield players have played more. He's in the best XI now but it is a season long award so the first few months matter equally. It is why DCL is our player of the season.

It's a fair shout. i do think he's been good all season but I would be equally unsurprised to see Mount in there, and probably him win young player of the year.

I can't really think of a loss of form Mount has had, he's been great, and I wasn't quite sold on him last year.

You see Pep calling you out?

"I have been in Spain, I have been in Germany and I can say this is the toughest league, I would say by far. So it means a lot to everyone, Big Oil chats wham"

It's a fair shout. i do think he's been good all season but I would be equally unsurprised to see Mount in there, and probably him win young player of the year.

I can't really think of a loss of form Mount has had, he's been great, and I wasn't quite sold on him last year.
I'd probably go Gundogan, De Bruyne Fernandes, Son, Kane and then biased Mount but looking at the numbers it should probably be Salah.

It's a shame we aren't better and that we give Fraudurdsson pens because change either and DCL is in the discussion here.

You see Pep calling you out?

"I have been in Spain, I have been in Germany and I can say this is the toughest league, I would say by far. So it means a lot to everyone, Big Oil chats wham"

It'll seem harder when you don't have Messi or beautiful Bob to save you.

I know the PL is the best right now, this all started because Chris O'Unionjack said that it has been for a long time like Spain wasn't dominating Europe for a solid decade. Now yes that was largely because of Ronaldo and Messi but still it happened.

It'll seem harder when you don't have Messi or beautiful Bob to save you.

I know the PL is the best right now, this all started because Chris O'Unionjack said that it has been for a long time like Spain wasn't dominating Europe for a solid decade. Now yes that was largely because of Ronaldo and Messi but still it happened.
Dollar, dollar bills yo.

Dollar, dollar bills yo.
The thing that bothers me about it is that it is pretty meaningless from an Everton perspective. In fact you could probably argue that the rise of the PL has been largely due to a cartel we aren't in asserting dominance which is a HUGE negative for us.

The thing that bothers me about it is that it is pretty meaningless from an Everton perspective. In fact you could probably argue that the rise of the PL has been largely due to a cartel we aren't in asserting dominance which is a HUGE negative for us.
Mistakes have been made.

But we have an owner willing to spend, a manager who knows how to win trophies, don't! even, so we just need to do better.

Im not concerned currently, but if Mosh ever loses interest, we donezo.

I'd probably go Gundogan, De Bruyne Fernandes, Son, Kane and then biased Mount but looking at the numbers it should probably be Salah.

It's a shame we aren't better and that we give Fraudurdsson pens because change either and DCL is in the discussion here.
How many pens have we been awarded this season ?
Did DCL take pens for England under 21s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back