Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think today's result materially affects things too much for us in the sense of what we need to do to get European footy next season.

Seven points in the next four games I think will get us 7th and Europa Conference (at Spurs' expense, I can see them only getting four or five points from their next three games). Nine points or better, and we're looking good for 6th place and the Europa League group stages.

I don't think today's result materially affects things too much for us in the sense of what we need to do to get European footy next season.

Seven points in the next four games I think will get us 7th and Europa Conference (at Spurs' expense, I can see them only getting four or five points from their next three games). Nine points or better, and we're looking good for 6th place and the Europa League group stages.

Christ mate don't look on the bright side on here tonight it might not end well. It didn't for me. lol

There'll be a few twists & turns yet, unfortunately I think getting above the RS this season might be a bridge too far with their improvement in form, but if we win three of the next four I think we can get above West Ham.

We cant rely on other clubs we can only look at ourselves which is the point I was making. Chelsea owe us nothing same way if Liverpool get top 4 fair play to them im only bothered about where Everton finish and we need to start showing some pride and stop winning one week then deciding we dont fancy turning up for the fight the week after which has been the story of our season and why we are 9th despite starting the season so brightly.

We cant rely on other clubs we can only look at ourselves which is the point I was making. Chelsea owe us nothing same way if Liverpool get top 4 fair play to them im only bothered about where Everton finish and we need to start showing some pride and stop winning one week then deciding we dont fancy turning up for the fight the week after which has been the story of our season.

Yep. Ultimately European football is still in our hands, which at least is the exciting bit. If we're good enough, we'll qualify. And if we can't beat an Aston Villa side minus their top striker, a Sheffield United side that was relegated weeks ago, and a Wolves side who have been lower-mid table fodder since christmas, we don't deserve to be in Europe next season.

Neither does a Ryan Mason-managed Spurs side either, mind you........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back