Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Ultimately European football is still in our hands, which at least is the exciting bit. If we're good enough, we'll qualify. And if we can't beat an Aston Villa side minus their top striker, a Sheffield United side that was relegated weeks ago, and a Wolves side who have been lower-mid table fodder since christmas, we don't deserve to be in Europe next season.

Neither does a Ryan Mason-managed Spurs side either, mind you........

I get accused of cry arsing but I've said for weeks I've resigned myself to 8th and no Europe as we've bottled too many games - its some of the players who I feel sorry for who've worked their socks off this season without reward like DCL, Allan, Doucoure, Keane, Digne even Davies when he's had opportunities in the first team.

Im not fussed mate - I just get fed up of Everton as this was the season we had a real chance of succeeding then you see jarg sides like Arsenal managed by lego head above us and you think how did that happen!

Dont be suprised to see us win tomorrow then drop points against Sheffield Utd at home as we are serial bottlers I dont know why we all bother every week of every year same story with us.
Don't bother then. No one Will really care if you don't.

Don't bother then. No one Will really care if you don't.

We all bother as we love this club - hence why I take offence when people accuse fans of cry arsing for taking offence at millionaire players constantly letting them down every season largely not by ability more so effort.

I can't accept when we put in effortless performances and underachieve no one should not the fans not the owners not the players but it happens consistently with this club and too many at that club dont know how lucky they are to be part of EFC.

We all bother as we love this club - hence why I take offence when people accuse fans of cry arsing for taking offence at millionaire players constantly letting them down every season largely not by ability more so effort.

I can't accept when we put in effortless performances and underachieve no one should not the fans not the owners not the players but it happens consistently with this club and too many at that club dont know how lucky they are to be part of EFC.
You are cry arsing about arsenal been ahead of us when we have two games In hand .
Calling our players cowards because Chelsea lost a game.
Honestly if it affects you this much give it up
Or if you are this miserable and negative in all aspects of life then seek help.
Because it ain't going to do you any good is it.

You are cry arsing about arsenal been ahead of us when we have two games In hand .
Calling our players cowards because Chelsea lost a game.
Honestly if it affects you this much give it up
Or if you are this miserable and negative in all aspects of life then seek help.
Because it ain't going to do you any good is it.

No I aint bothered Chelsea lost to Arsenal or Arsenal beat Chelsea neither team owes Everton anything - im bothered by the fact that we constantly are looking for teams to "slip up" or "do us a favour" as we have a club of cowards who can go from putting in bodies on the line performances one week to limp rolling over and effortless performances the next.

If you can accept that then fair enough I aint judging maybe apathy has kicked in but please dont question the credentials of those who are sick of seeing the same old story waiting to see if our millionaire players like Iwobi decide if they want to put in a bit of effort/fight on the day or not.

No I aint bothered Chelsea lost to Arsenal or Arsenal beat Chelsea neither team owes Everton anything - im bothered by the fact that we constantly are looking for teams to "slip up" or "do us a favour" as we have a club of cowards who can go from putting in bodies on the line performances one week to limp rolling over and effortless performances the next.

If you can accept that then fair enough but please dont question the credentials of those who are sick of seeing the same old story when over the years I've missed family weddings travelling away to watch these millionaires decide if they want to put in a bit of effort/fight on the day or not.
Super blooooo you mate .
Give the man a mug

If you can accept that then fair enough I aint judging maybe apathy has kicked in but please dont question the credentials of those who are sick of seeing the same old story waiting to see if our millionaire players like Iwobi decide if they want to put in a bit of effort/fight on the day or not.
you write very inspiringly. Many of us feel fed-up with Everton's perennial ability to disappoint and you articulate our exasperation very eloquently. Not only are you a great lover of women...you are a totem for despondent Evertonians. I wish you were our Chairman!

I missed a Newcastle game a few years ago to go and meet my now wife's Grandparents in a pub in Kirkby, I was gutted, I did Yobo FGS all season and he only went and scored first that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back