Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks to see them win in that manner

but the self proclaimed "best team in der premier league history laa" is now struggling for top 4, and having a pretty shoddy title defence

Yeh I mean if they didn't show the angle from behind the goal (keeper's vision) that's a bit odd.

I dont understand the decision.

Either I don't understand the rules anymore, or its a very bad decision, or my eyes aren't working properly, because I can't work out how his line of sight is blocked.

What is the bloody point being an Evertonian, seriously? Year after year its just like football is laughing at us. I'm 27, been following since I was about 10, season ticket for the last 6 or 7 years, but seriously thinking about just stopping following the footy. Brings nothing but frustration.
I’m sure we actually lost when our goalie scored as well ?!

I dont understand the decision.

Either I don't understand the rules anymore, or its a very bad decision, or my eyes aren't working properly, because I can't work out how his line of sight is blocked.

If the WBA player is right in line of Alisson watching the ball come off whoever first headed it then sure, obstruction, but you can't tell from the side angle whatsoever.

Yep rather Chelsea did make it over Leicester as cba with them getting another £100+ mill to add to their already quality recruitment, then its one more team we are having to chase

From winning the title, to celebrating a win v wba to scrape into the top 4 the following season. Embarrassing title defence.

They're rubbish, just utterly lucky as per.

It's still not guaranteed they'll qualify. Keep the faith
It makes it easier for them because Leicester play Chelsea meaning points have to be dropped by teams above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back