Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seem him featuring for the first team next season?
Blackpool fans in work would like him to stay another year , if they go up . Might do him good , a season in the Championship . Let him build up some experience before he gets slated by the “ super bloos “ on here in his first match back as the ball bounces off his shins , or he hasn’t scored after 5 mins

You literally had a woman hounded off of here a few weeks ago because the residents didn’t agree with her views.

I’ve read these forums for years but always been too afraid of joining up because I’m very opinionated.

But the way so many here get away with simply abusing others or hounding new members away because they don’t like their views is wrong in my opinion and should be moderated better.
Lad.............. you have to just go back to obscurity then. Yer Whopper.

You literally had a woman hounded off of here a few weeks ago because the residents didn’t agree with her views.

I’ve read these forums for years but always been too afraid of joining up because I’m very opinionated.

But the way so many here get away with simply abusing others or hounding new members away because they don’t like their views is wrong in my opinion and should be moderated better.
Quit your jibber-jabber

@GrandOldTeam thoughts?

If you want im ready to help the moderation team.

If you load up Google and search Everton forum you will find other forums mate.

Blackpool fans in work would like him to stay another year , if they go up . Might do him good , a season in the Championship . Let him build up some experience before he gets slated by the “ super bloos “ on here in his first match back as the ball bounces off his shins , or he hasn’t scored after 5 mins
I can see that, makes total sense, so no chance it actually happens then ;)

I feel a bit bullied.

You called me a crap mod.
Incorrect. I didn’t personally call out anyone.

I just stated that I think these forums could be more welcoming to new members who have opinions. Grand Old Team is a bit of a Carlo Cult. Reminds me of RAWK in the Rafael days. And what I loved about this place before Carlo is how differing opinions were welcome when it came to our managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back