Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. I didn’t personally call out anyone.

I just stated that I think these forums could be more welcoming to new members who have opinions. Grand Old Team is a bit of a Carlo Cult. Reminds me of RAWK in the Rafael days. And what I loved about this place before Carlo is how differing opinions were welcome when it came to our managers.
Having a go at the mods and calling us kopites.

Yet, you are getting bullied for no reason.

Are you Israel?

I just stated that I think these forums could be more welcoming to new members who have opinions. Grand Old Team is a bit of a Carlo Cult. Reminds me of RAWK in the Rafael days. And what I loved about this place before Carlo is how differing opinions were welcome when it came to our managers.
Sooo you used to be on RAWK then. What was your username?

Rafael, who calls the fat Spanish waiter by his first name, guess lol

Rafael, who calls the fat Spanish waiter by his first name, guess lol
No, I’m not 14 years old mate.

I find it offensive being called a Kopite, extremely offensive. It’s full of them here in London.

I don’t just dislike Kopites, I loathe them. Their victim mentality. The way they worship their managers. The way they assume everyone in the media is against them when Sky is full of Kopites and pundits willing them on to win every match. I hate their full kit wearing imbeciles. I hate seeing all of the cockney reds every time I get the tube, talking about the game even though they’ve never been to Liverpool let alone Anfield.

I hate that they give us a bad name whenever they go away in Europe. I hate that they rip off everyone else’s songs. I hate the dirge which is YNWA and how tv networks play the entire thing yet no other club gets the same service.

I hate Liverpool FC and I hate being accused of being a Liverpool fan, it’s very offensive.

No, I’m not 14 years old mate.

I find it offensive being called a Kopite, extremely offensive. It’s full of them here in London.

I don’t just dislike Kopites, I loathe them. Their victim mentality. The way they worship their managers. The way they assume everyone in the media is against them when Sky is full of Kopites and pundits willing them on to win every match. I hate their full kit wearing imbeciles. I hate seeing all of the cockney reds every time I get the tube, talking about the game even though they’ve never been to Liverpool let alone Anfield.

I hate that they give us a bad name whenever they go away in Europe. I hate that they rip off everyone else’s songs. I hate the dirge which is YNWA and how tv networks play the entire thing yet no other club gets the same service.

I hate Liverpool FC and I hate being accused of being a Liverpool fan, it’s very offensive.
Why were you on RAWK? Genuine question.

Not disagreeing with any of that sentiment, but, as a former south Londoner myself, I do everything in my power to ignore the RS not actively seek them out. Why put yourself through it?

Why were you on RAWK? Genuine question.

Not disagreeing with any of that sentiment, but, as a former south Londoner myself, I do everything in my power to ignore the RS not actively seek them out. Why put yourself through it?
I was on RAWK to attempt to show them that not all blues are ‘bitter and deluded’ like they claim and got nowhere. I enjoy mature discussion and you’re not getting that at RAWK.

You’re right I shouldn’t have gone near the place and I didn’t last long - it’s North Korea over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back