Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want any of them. The Europa is a low tier contest and Conference even more so. Both are Mickey Mouse and are a hindrance to our squad fitness for League games.

During the Intertoto’s short lived presence, teams were putting out second strings just for that reason (Spurs the most notable; Alan Pardew who hardly got a game, was given a run-out in a 8-0 loss to Köln). I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens with the Conference League.
Let’s just give up then because if you’re waiting on us to get Champion’s League you’ll be waiting a long long time

at least the spurs defeat has given us the tiniest sniff of european football which was unexpected, to have a chance of getting into europe with 1 game left to go is better than nothing albeit against the champions of england and potentially the champions of europe

but hey we took 4 points off the former champions of england this season

just hope the players put some effort in

at least the spurs defeat has given us the tiniest sniff of european football which was unexpected, to have a chance of getting into europe with 1 game left to go is better than nothing albeit against the champions of england and potentially the champions of europe

but hey we took 4 points off the former champions of england this season

just hope the players put some effort in

It’s been hit n mix, but nxt season with fans back and signings I have hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back