Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know that 99.9% of people who non ironically say “virtue signalling” are dinosaurs that don’t like anyone who isn’t white and straight
And you "know" that exactly how? You've done an in depth survey of all your family/friends/aquaintances/the whole world? People like you who make such stupid assumptions as that are the cause of divisions in society not a cure. Idiot.

And you "know" that exactly how? You've done an in depth survey of all your family/friends/aquaintances/the whole world? People like you who make such stupid assumptions as that are the cause of divisions in society not a cure. Idiot.
None of my friends or family say virtue signalling because I don’t associate with Tory bells

Wouldn't mind if Henderson was a Messi-type generational talent. But it's Jordan Henderson, one of the luckiest footballers alive. Mr. 6/10.

It's not like he's renowned for his finishing. I could understand it if he was a regular penalty taker.

He should have left it for a forward. But he wanted to be a glory hog. I laughed when missed.

Words hurt your feelings do they? Perhaps if you widened your circle of aquaintances to include people with different opinions (yes, even tory bells whatever they are) you might gain a bit of knowledge of the real world.
Yes, I’d really really like to expand my circle to include a bunch of patronising angry little men who throw a tantrum when they see someone taking the knee.

At the same time I might see if Yaxley Lennon is about for a pint to hear his enlightened, unoffensive views on the world

Not saying we will or should sign him but it wouldn't surprise me if the Romanian keeper Nita got a move this summer. He had a brilliant game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back