Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say that Canada might have finally sorted themselves out. They really should be a top 4 nation in Concacaf.
They don't have their two best players and also Larin tonight either. They've got a real shot at the World Cup. No offense to Honduras and Panama but I find that way more exciting.

Well to also be fair I left of T&T who recently have also been better than Canada.

El Salvador represented themselves well in this tournament.
T&T are out of qualifying though aren't they?

I'm impressed by Canada for sure and even if they were to go to the Qatar and lose three games and go home I'd like that it would be a different nation that gets a chance. Panama and Honduras got utterly tonked in 2014 and 2018.

T&T are out of qualifying though aren't they?

I'm impressed by Canada for sure and even if they were to go to the Qatar and lose three games and go home I'd like that it would be a different nation that gets a chance. Panama and Honduras got utterly tonked in 2014 and 2018.

The larger point I am on about is that Canada should be a top Concacaf nation. They have been very poor and minnows have passed them up. Regardless of this result they are staking their claim where they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back