Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

With that lineup, England are lucky to be tied. No creativity at all and not one of the midfield or defence can handle Lukaku. Dier being a Southgate for some reason will hold England back for as long as Southgate is at the helm.

Southgate is so poor and uninspiring. England will get nowhere with him. FA yes man who won’t embarrass them in the papers like Big Sam did.

With that lineup, England are lucky to be tied. No creativity at all and not one of the midfield or defence can handle Lukaku. Dier being a Southgate for some reason will hold England back for as long as Southgate is at the helm.

He seemed to be more progressive in 2018 playing one holding mid and Alli and Lingard ahead of them. Now he’s gone to two holding mids with a back 5. Ridiculous selection.

England are crap, been watching because DCL is playing and playing alright off scraps. Southgate is a terrible manager, that must be the most boring, uninventive midfield ever picked. Marcus Ratchford has gone backwards as a player, every ball to him is played back where it came from, I'm surprised he hit the pen towards the goal.
Two years ago I would have swapped DCL for Ratchford, now I'd rather lose my left bollock. Feel sorry for DCL the service has been pathetic, where are these world class crosses from Arnold ? Where have any crosses from open play been ? Why is he playing two defensive mids ? Where is Grealish ? I hate watching England, but like an alcoholic wanting a drink, can't stop.

If England are going to play Sam Ball at least cross it. Not even taking advantage of Dom’s aerial ability. Rashford particularly keeps dribbling into no mans land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back