Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed to be more progressive in 2018 playing one holding mid and Alli and Lingard ahead of them. Now he’s gone to two holding mids with a back 5. Ridiculous selection.
Stinks of Koemanball. Never going to get the most out the good attacking talent England has with this level of negativity.

Not been watching as England only want the wealthy to watch our national game - but was it a pen for us?

Only ask because I read that Henderson got the pen. I dont consider hes good enough for anyone to be worth fouling and assume he took a dive.

?

We all know DCL is an absolute Salmon in the air and we all know through gritted teeth that Alexander-Arnold has superb delivery yet it hasn't even been set up a single time in 45 minutes of football. Instead we get treated to this Frankenstein of a team with Tripper higher up the pitch than Rashford at times, Mount offering absolutely nothing, Henderson and Rice doing the exact same job and Eric Dier looking like he's fresh from an EDL rally.

We can moan about individual quality all we want but when the system is such a mess you can only really look at the manager for me. He's a coward who has shoe horned players in to a system he has no idea how to work or coach properly. Everyone just looks slightly confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back