Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see if he can add to his 2 goals in 4 years.
Think that math is off but if you did watch earlier you'd know there is no doubt that he will be. Sucks because Mitrovic missed a solid chance that would have seen him score and assist a stoppage time winner. He'll have more moments.

Think that math is off but if you did watch earlier you'd know there is no doubt that he will be. Sucks because Mitrovic missed a solid chance that would have seen him score and assist a stoppage time winner. He'll have more moments.
The lads talent has never been in doubt, getting picked has been his main issue.

I reckon he walks around training on a gameboy or something.

Glad we played Spurs when we did, they have improved a lot

Only a fool would back against that old coyote Mourinho.

Him and Ancelotti are world class managers and us and Spurs should be up there this season.

I just think we need another 2-3 players to really compete over the course of the season.

The lads talent has never been in doubt, getting picked has been his main issue.

I reckon he walks around training on a gameboy or something.
The funny part is as I've always said he works really hard in matches. I find it hard to believe he plays like that and then doesn't do anything in training. He put a shift in today.

Only a fool would back against that old coyote Mourinho.

Him and Ancelotti are world class managers and us and Spurs should be up there this season.

I just think we need another 2-3 players to really compete over the course of the season.

Spurs have had the benefit of spending big over the last two seasons. (Which comes off the back of not spending for a long time in fairness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back