Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
what? They haven’t spent anywhere close to that figure have they? Off top of my head £3m for Hojbjerg, £12m Doherty, £30m Reguillon, £3m loan fee for Vinicius and £15m for Bales wages. Oh and £11m for Rodon. Anyone else I’ve missed? The RS have spent more.
They made Lo Celso's loan permanent for 30m+.

Draws in every game mean no matter what, you gain 2 points if you win.

You don't know if West Ham will have a good or bad season, likewise, don't know if Spurs will either.

Every Game draw, us to win.
Disagree West Ham won’t be anywhere near us this season, I also want villa to beat Leicester for the same reason. We will be within a few points of Leicester and Spurs come the end. Villa and West Ham will finish bottom half and spurs Leicester top half, so every point they lose better for us

West Ham lack someone special. With a top end ability, be that speed, eye for a pass, or ability to beat a man. There's nothing but a bunch of normal premier league players that will finish 13-16th

13th --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 16th

Moyes is at few games................................................................................................................................................. Moyes is at all games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back