Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched yet any of the Blades games this season yet, what happened to them?
were a decent side last season, have sold out their key players?

I haven't watched yet any of the Blades games yet, what happened to them?

With the exception of Henderson going back to United, there's not been any real change. They're playing like the side people expected them to be like when they came up a season ago.

I haven't watched yet any of the Blades games this season yet, what happened to them?
Their best CB is out for the season along with other injury issues. Some really poor finishing from them thus far aswell, also had to replace Henderson and got Ramsdale who just isn't as good.

You see it a lot. It's "second season syndrome". The fight and passion will eventually be figured out by teams.

The game against Fulham (who i'd argue are the worst team in the league), was dire. They offered nothing in the second half. They're going down this year, along with Fulham and West Brom. Nailed on.

for all but the Fulham game they haven't got going creatively but it's early still. McBurnie missed loads in that so you'd think they would drop him for Brewster soon

more worrying is they are leaking at the back much more than last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back