Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just boring them winning all the time, never dropping points especially at home, last season Burnley of all teams the only team who never bricked it there and took a point, they beat literally every single team at home other than Burnley.

If DCL gets crocked tomorrow we are screwed ergo we need a striker, CF, forward, goal scoring wide player who can play across the front 3, whatever you want to call them.

Call them whatever you want.
I don't necessarily disagree with that, but the example of why it is important is very clearly not the RS. That's really all I was saying.

Just boring them winning all the time, never dropping points especially at home, last season Burnley of all teams the only team who never bricked it there and took a point, they beat literally every single team at home other than Burnley.

teams just brick it. Leeds giving the pen away, Lacazette hitting two one on ones straight at their keeper. You know that if we were in top form we’d go there and look like a pub team.

teams just brick it. Leeds giving the pen away, Lacazette hitting two one on ones straight at their keeper. You know that if we were in top form we’d go there and look like a pub team.

It’s the classic “showing too much respect “ , I get that they have the fear factor but surely Villa destroying them obliterates that.

I didn’t watch any of it tonight, but apparently they weren’t that convincing - you just never know, tonight might be something where PL managers are all watching thinking, these have conceded seven to Villa, and now Sheff Utd who have looked like fodder all season just came really close to getting something from them, they really are not the same team as last season, especially without vvd at the back.

It’s the classic “showing too much respect “ , I get that they have the fear factor but surely Villa destroying them obliterates that.

I didn’t watch any of it tonight, but apparently they weren’t that convincing - you just never know, tonight might be something where PL managers are all watching thinking, these have conceded seven to Villa, and now Sheff Utd who have looked like fodder all season just came really close to getting something from them, they really are not the same team as last season, especially without vvd at the back.

they never hit a disaster though. Other teams hit these downwards spirals where everything goes wrong for them. They lost to Villa then dropped points to us and lost their best player. They then go and win 2 on the spin playing absolutely terribly to get their confidence back. They never get put under enough pressure to really test them. Whenever they’re in trouble they luck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back