Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
they never hit a disaster though. Other teams hit these downwards spirals where everything goes wrong for them. They lost to Villa then dropped points to us and lost their best player. They then go and win 2 on the spin playing absolutely terribly to get their confidence back. They never get put under enough pressure to really test them. Whenever they’re in trouble they luck out.
They're trash tbf. And losing Van Dijk WILL cost them points - a lot of them - over the season.

The question is: when will City get their act together in this league after a ropey 12 months? If they do they'll win the title.

They're trash tbf. And losing Van Dijk WILL cost them points - a lot of them - over the season.

The question is: when will City get their act together in this league after a ropey 12 months? If they do they'll win the title.

I think Mourinho is the only one who can stop them. City look done, the players aren’t there anymore and Pep isn’t interested. The draws to Newcastle and West Ham were annoying otherwise Jose would be on a roll now and they have a better squad front to back than Liverpool.

they never hit a disaster though. Other teams hit these downwards spirals where everything goes wrong for them. They lost to Villa then dropped points to us and lost their best player. They then go and win 2 on the spin playing absolutely terribly to get their confidence back. They never get put under enough pressure to really test them. Whenever they’re in trouble they luck out.

Yes I know what you mean, but seen in the next few weeks they got W Ham (okMoyes will probably barm it), but also City and Leicester, they will smell blood. City are average but they’ll be up for the RSgame and Vardy will fancy his chances against their backline.
We will see, they are title favourites for sure, but losing VVD is a gamechanger for them, he allows them to play a high line, and also builds from the back. None of their players can replace him.

City aren’t in the title race.

To me the most exciting football is coming from Leeds ..so quick so direct ATM they will take points off top sides .......it's the most wide open Prem ever imo

I think Mourinho is the only one who can stop them. City look done, the players aren’t there anymore and Pep isn’t interested. The draws to Newcastle and West Ham were annoying otherwise Jose would be on a roll now and they have a better squad front to back than Liverpool.
Cant see past Liverpool and City again.

To me the most exciting football is coming from Leeds ..so quick so direct ATM they will take points off top sides .......it's the most wide open Prem ever imo

Too open Leeds.

Liverpool are in the bin just as much as City. Look at their record since the restart. It's muck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back