• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope the bubble burst tonight for villa. Thought they have won the league the way they celebrated Grealish signing a contract

Fair play to Grealish, he's pretty loyal to his boyhood club, that doesn't happen much these days. That said, if Villa get relegated to the Championship again, I can't see him sticking around.

just noticed benfica were losing 2-0 in their champions league qualifer which was a bit of a shock

then i saw that Zivkovic scored for PAOK. I thought surely that is not the Zivkovic that Benfica were trying so hard to get rid and who we were linked with last season for ridiculous money.

Turns out it is

has his contract with benfica terminated last week by mutual consent and signed for PAOK and now has scored against them to knock them out of their champions league qualifier

just noticed benfica were losing 2-0 in their champions league qualifer which was a bit of a shock

then i saw that Zivkovic scored for PAOK. I thought surely that is not the Zivkovic that Benfica were trying so hard to get rid and who we were linked with last season for ridiculous money.

Turns out it is

has his contract with benfica terminated last week by mutual consent and signed for PAOK and now has scored against them to knock them out of their champions league qualifier

greeks, gifts, beware etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back