• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are Carlos

Other ties are:

West Brom v Harrogate
Ipswich v Fulham
Bristol City v Northampton
Leeds v Hull
Southampton v Brentford

There’s also 5 Champions League qualifiers, 3 Europa League qualifiers including B36 Torshavn v The New Saints, PSG v Metz in the French League and St Mirren v Celtic in Scotland
Thank you kid.

Put him in a decent side and he would double his goal tally.He Carries Villa on his back put him in the City side and he would be a revelation
Dont get me wrong, I really rate him. I find it strange why there hasnt been the takers for him. The picture of him during lockdown having smashed a car, having been at an all night illegal party, dressed in odd womens slippers and looking like he was tripping MAY hvae been a factor

Dont get me wrong, I really rate him. I find it strange why there hasnt been the takers for him. The picture of him during lockdown having smashed a car, having been at an all night illegal party, dressed in odd womens slippers and looking like he was tripping MAY hvae been a factor
I wasn't really aware of all that certainly could be the reason

I wasn't really aware of all that certainly could be the reason
TBH, it wasnt really something that would bother me outside of the football season. But to Southgate and top executive at the big clubs it might make them wary of investing too heavily

EiDqrWIXcAAjvxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back