Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dire advert for the Premier League that was. Good job you would have had to pay extra to watch it legally. Hang on...
Didnt watch the last 25-30mins but i thought the 1st hour was a decent game to be fair
Burnley could be in trouble this season, well defo the next few weeks anyway, They have City [away], Everton [home] and Arsenal [away] 3 games in a row

Never known a side so jammy. I know we call the Kopites that but jesus Newcastle do nothing but put 10 behind the ball and wait for either a penalty or free kick to score.

Disgraceful side.
Personally I’m pretty impressed with how organized they are and the fact that they know how to get results with their personnel. End of the day it’s a points game, not a prettiness game, and they’re doing what they need to do to get results.

Personally I’m pretty impressed with how organized they are and the fact that they know how to get results with their personnel. End of the day it’s a points game, not a prettiness game, and they’re doing what they need to do to get results.

Not like they havent decent players though

Wilson
Saint Maximim
Fraser
Almerion

All decent Prem players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back