Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like an absolute disgrace that we crapped ourselves an played like that against Newcastle. Just start with attacking players and hope for the best. We practically begged Newcastle to come attack us and we had nothing to attack them with. Such an unnecessary game to throw away.

I need to avoid my knobhead neighbour as well.
He will be singing in the garden if they win. I kid you not either. Trying to wind me up.

First time in their history they've led the prem, let him know how embarrassing that truly is especially given they're only there by playing more games than everyone else

Hang on a moment I did a bet where Southampton wins most shot on target in both half’s. They have had one cleared of the line and the keeper save one touching it onto the post. 2 on target and they’ve just gone down as shots. Wtf?

Looking like an absolute disgrace that we crapped ourselves an played like that against Newcastle. Just start with attacking players and hope for the best. We practically begged Newcastle to come attack us and we had nothing to attack them with. Such an unnecessary game to throw away.

Cos Carlo doesn't think our back up attack is any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back