Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Var needs putting in the bin, unless the rules on it are reformed and used correctly - the bamford offside for Leeds yesterday was an absolute joke, and it's carried on today.

That's just the six penalties for Leicester so far this season. They're on for around 27 penalties if this rate continues. We've had one.

Spurs always get the winner.

We just sit there and bottle it when given opportunities. I’m disgusted in what we have witnessed the last month.

Dont let it bother you mate - yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Until we can go back to the ground I'm not bothering wasting my weekends on us anymore.

Will watch the league cup quarter final but these bottlers will never do anything in the league until we remove Brands and a handful of shitbags who play for us.

lollollollollol
We bought an entire new midfield and signed one of the most talented players in Europe

And?

We spent massively less than a lot of clubs around us.

Spurs only needed 1-2 players whereas we finished 12th with one of the worst squads in our recent history and needed major investment.

Suggesting we smashed it out the park this summer is talking bollocks tbh - James aside jurys still out on Allan and we signed 2x relegation players in Doucoure & Godfrey whilst missing out on the managers main targets in those positions in Hojberg & Gabriel all whilst leaving us threadbare up top.

Hardly backing the manager to the hilt was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back