Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa haver had 2 of the stand out scorelines to me, 7-2 v Liverpool and 3-0 at Arsenal, been a couple of strange results but villa from just about staying up last day to doing what they did now, is a little like the way Leicester somehow didnt go down to then somehow winning the league the next season

Villa haver had 2 of the stand out scorelines to me, 7-2 v Liverpool and 3-0 at Arsenal, been a couple of strange results but villa from just about staying up last day to doing what they did now, is a little like the way Leicester somehow didnt go down to then somehow winning the league the next season

they are set up to specifically deal with how the big sides play though; against teams who don't bomb down the other end of the pitch all the time they've looked nowhere near as good

There are literally 30 games left. 90 points to play for, Tim. Quit pissing your sheets for once please.

I'm not, I'm being realistic about where we find ourselves. We need to win 3 or 4 out of our next 5 to get back on track and its not going to be that easy. We will need to win some away games unexpectedly to make up for the last month.

In terms of transfer business and contract dealings of recent years Arsenal are giving us a run for our money at the of top end of the table in levels of crapiness, if that's even a word.

I'm not, I'm being realistic about where we find ourselves. We need to win 3 or 4 out of our next 5 to get back on track and its not going to be that easy.

We might win 30 on the bounce, we might lose 30 on the bounce. You’re not being realistic determining the outcome of a season after not even a quarter of it has been played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back